- Download Canon 5D Mark IV LUTs
- Drop the LUT pack into Premiere > Show Contents > Lumetri > LUTs > (Technical)
- Open Premiere and open/create project.
- Open the Lumetri Color panel.
- In the Basic section and select the Input LUT you require
- Use any from Group 3 (canonlug3…) with the 5D Mark IV
- ‘CanonLog3_10-to-WideDR_FF_Ver.2.0.cube’ provided good results for me for the Bold Cycles video.
- Adjust Basic settings accordingly to balance or correct the footage using the Lumtri Scopes to guide you.